Servings: 2 1/2 cups - 5 (1/2 c.) servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 1/2 c. vanilla or honey greek yogurt (may also use cashew or almond based yogurt)
- 1/2 c. gluten free granola
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp TLC Inflammation Buster Seasoning or any of my cinnamon bases seasonings
How to Make It
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour yogurt onto prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Top with granola and berries and sprinkle with a tiny bit of Inflammation Buster.
- Cover the baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Place in the freezer for two hours, or overnight, until the bark is fully frozen.
- Break by hand and serve immediately.
- Keep in the freezer in an airtight container or bag.
- NOTE: This melts fast, so do not let sit out too long.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.