Servings: 1 lb. - 4 (1/4 lb.) servings per recipe
- 1 lb. sirloin beef sliced stir fry
- 1 tbsp TLC Asian Ginger Seasoning
- 1 c. beef broth low sodium
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1 ½ T. toasted sesame oil
- ½ c. soy sauce
- ¼ c. brown sugar packed well
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 1 head of broccoli cut into florets
In the vessel of the crock pot add all ingredients except for the cornstarch and the broccoli.
Cook the beef and sauce on low for 4 hours and then remove the beef, leaving the sauce inside the crock pot vessel.
Whisk in the 2 T of cornstarch and slowly add back in the beef and add in the broccoli.
Cover and cook for an additional 30-45 minutes until broccoli is done.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 12g