Calling all veggie lovers, this chili is just for you! Feel free to use this recipe as a baseline and add in some of your favorite veggies.
What You Need
- 1 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can corn
- 1 15 oz. can beans whatever your favorite kind is!
- 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 1 small sweet potato peeled and cut into a small dice
- 1 red bell pepper cut into a small dice
- 2 T. TLC Traditional Chili Seasoning or 2 store-bought packets
- 1 c. vegetable stock or water
How to Make It
- In a colander, rinse and drain the corn, beans, and green chiles. Do not rinse or drain the tomatoes
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot.
- Put on low and let cook 6-8 hours.
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.