Hands up if you love gyros! How about tzatziki??? I can’t get enough of either and today I am sharing my simple tzatziki recipe with all of you! Not only can you use it on gyros but it makes an amazing dipping sauce for pita and naan bread and I love to mix it into quinoa to make a killer cold salad!
PS you will need to make a batch of my famous dump ranch, which is also included below, however if you prefer you could very easily use plain yogurt. ENJOY!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 1 egg
- 1 c. extra light olive oil this is KEY
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. white vinegar
- 1 c. full fat coconut CREAM Thai brand is best...make sure it's the cream
- 1 handful of chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1 1/2 T. TLC Original House Seasoning
How to Make It
- To a container add all ingredients except the cilantro or parsley and use a handheld immersion blender to emulsify the ingredients. You may also use a good quality traditional blender. Blend well until totally emulsified and then stir in the chopped herbs.
- TIP: When using an immersion blender use the container that came with it and add the egg, then oil, the coconut cream, then vinegar, lemon juice, and seasonings. Stick the immersion blender at the bottom of the container, turn on, and do not move it until a lot of bubbles start to form on the top. Once this has happened you may move the blender around to make sure everything is well combined.
You may also like: Greek Salad and Dressing Recipe