Servings: 8 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey meat 93/7
- 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 15 oz can low sodium black beans rinsed (optional)
- 2 - 3 T. TLC Traditional Chili Seasoning start with 2, and add for additional heat
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- TIP: Cut up the turkey a bit before adding to slow cooker to help the cooking process.
- Garnish with sharp cheddar cheese, Greek yogurt (or sour cream), and freshly sliced jalapenos.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 8.3g
Like our Crockpot Turkey Chili Recipe?
Check out our Crockpot Carnitas Recipe!