Want to add an extra depth of flavor to this recipe? Add a bit of my Christy’s Chile Lime (about a teaspoon) to the recipe and get ready for some compliments!
If you don’t have any of my specialty seasoning blends, what are you waiting for? Purchase some below and use code BLOG for 10% off! In the meantime feel free to just use your favorite Chili blend to season.
Crockpot Black Bean Turkey Chili
Servings 8 servings per recipe
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey meat 93/7
- 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 15 oz can low sodium black beans rinsed (optional)
- 2 - 3 T. TLC Traditional Chili Seasoning start with 2, and add for additional heat
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- TIP: Cut up the turkey a bit before adding to slow cooker to help the cooking process.
- Garnish with sharp cheddar cheese, Greek yogurt (or sour cream), and freshly sliced jalapenos.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 8.3g