Love tacos? How about pizza? Well then my friend, you are in luck! These two favorites combie together to create and unbeatbale dinner or party snack!
Turkey Taco Pizza Bread
Servings 8 servings per recipe
- 1 small baguette of French bread
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 2 T. TLC Taco the Town Seasoning
- ½-1 c. marinara
- 2 T. butter
- ⅓ c. Mexican blend cheese
- Brown turkey in a skillet and add marinara depending on how saucy you like it.
- Cut french loaf in half lengthwise and hollow out the insides.
- Melt butter in the microwave and spread over the bread.
- Broil the bread 3 minutes, until just crispy and lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and fill with the turkey and sauce mix.
- Top with cheese and put back under the broiler until cheese is brown and bubbly.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 6g