Love tacos? How about pizza? Well then my friend, you are in luck! These two favorites combie together to create and unbeatbale dinner or party snack!
Servings: 8 servings per recipe
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 1 small baguette of French bread
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 2 T. TLC Taco the Town Seasoning
- 1 c. marinara
- 2 T. butter
- ⅓ c. Mexican blend cheese
How to Make It
- Brown turkey in a skillet and add marinara.
- Cut french loaf in half lengthwise and hollow out the insides.
- Melt butter in the microwave and spread over the bread.
- Broil the bread 3 minutes, until just crispy and lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and fill with the turkey and sauce mix.
- Top with cheese and put back under the broiler until cheese is brown and bubbly.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 6g