A holiday classic, these mashed sweet potatoes are beyond simple to make and are packed with flavor! I love to use either my American Apple Pie or Inflammation Buster seasonings in these for a total flavor explosion! TIP: American Apple Pie has more natural sweetness due to the cardamom.
What You Need
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 4 T. butter may use plant-based
- 2 T. milk may use almond
- 1 pinch nutmeg or TLC Inflammation Buster Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Pierce sweet potatoes with a knife.
- Microwave 10 minutes, or until soft to the touch when pressed.
- Alternatively, you can pierce the potatoes, wrap in foil, and bake at 450 for one hour.
- Carefully remove from Microwave.
- Wait 5 minutes to cool.
- Scoop out flesh, and mash with a fork.
- Add butter, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg or Inflammation Buster. Enjoy!