DOWNLOAD THE TINY LITTLE CHEF APP TODAY FOR MORE RECIPES, SPECIAL DEALS ON THE SEASONING BLENDS AND MORE!
Talk about a whole hit for the entire family! Low in sugar and high in flavor, these will become a staple in your house! Not a fan of strawberries? No worries, just swap out the yogurt flavor and berries!
*** All recipes are net carb calculated and the serving info appears below the recipe photo.***
Haven’t tried my rave-reviewed Seasonings yet? What are you waiting for? CLICK HERE to snag yours and use code BLOG to save 10%
Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
- 1 ¾ c. all purpose flour (can use whole wheat or gluten free)
- ⅓ c. granulated sugar
- 1 t. baking powder
- ½ t. baking soda
- ½ t. salt
- 20 oz. strawberry yogurt may also use half vanilla, half strawberry
- ⅓ c. canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 c. strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and grease your muffin cups or line with liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a different bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, and yogurt.
- Combine the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture.
- Stir until almost blended and add strawberries. Stir gently; do not over mix.
- Spoon into muffin pan until about ¾ full.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
- TIP: Use your favorite fruit...this recipe can easily be made with blueberry or raspberry!