This salad had summer written all over it! Light, cool and refreshing, this is the perfect little side dish or you can pair it with grilled chicken or shrimp to make it a meal.
Servings: 4 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 3 c. baby spinach
- ½ c. sliced strawberries
- ¼ c. toasted almonds (put in a dry pan over medium heat and
- turn often until you smell them getting nutty)
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 T. honey
- 1½ t. sugar or sweetener
How to Make It
- In a jar, combine vinegar, honey and sweetener. Shake well.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries and almonds.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, toss lightly, and serve immediately.
- TIP. Toasted Walnuts are great in this too.
Calories: 78kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g
You might also like: Grilled Chicken Nuggets Recipe