Spicy Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
Yields: 8 servings per recipe - 1/2 sweet potato per serving
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 t. cornstarch (to make extra crispy)
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1/2 T. TLC Spicy House Seasoning (combo of sea salt, garlic, pepper and cayenne)
- sprinkle of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 T. parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into even pieces lengthwise.
- Put potatoes in a bowl and sprinkle with the cornstarch.
- Coat with the olive oil. Use as little as possible to lightly coat all pieces.
- Toss and mix well.
- Spread fries on non-stick baking sheet in an even layer.
- Halfway through baking (15 minutes) flip the fries.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or so, until crispy.
- Remove from oven, and garnish with parmesan, house seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- NOTE: You may also fry these in coconut oil.
- Calories: 96
- Fat: 4 grams
- Carbs: 13 grams
- Protein: 1 grams