🥑🍤 The perfect summertime meal, this shrimp, avocado quinoa “salad” is light and refreshing! Living that low carb life? Sub out the quinoa for riced cauliflower and you are good to go
Servings: 4 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 package of quinoa and brown rice mix cooked according to package directions
- 1 c. cooked shrimp chopped
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 t. TLC Original House Seasoning
- 1 c. cucumber diced
- 2 T. cilantro or parsley chopped
- 1 small avocado diced
How to Make It
- Cook quinoa according to package directions
- Add lemon juice, seasoning and olive oil to cooked quinoa and mix well.
- Slowly stir in shrimp and cilantro or parsley.
- Top with avocado and serve.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 13g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)