The perfect summertime meal, this “salad” is light and refreshing! Living that low carb life? Sub out the quinoa for riced cauliflower and you are good to go!
Servings: 4 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 package of quinoa and brown rice mix cooked according to package directions
- 1 c. cooked shrimp chopped
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 t. TLC Original House Seasoning
- 1 c. cucumber diced
- 2 T. cilantro or parsley chopped
- 1 small avocado diced
How to Make It
- Cook quinoa according to package directions
- Add lemon juice, seasoning and olive oil to cooked quinoa and mix well.
- Slowly stir in shrimp and cilantro or parsley.
- Top with avocado and serve.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 13g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!