Italian Oregano Crockpot Chicken
Yields: 4 servings per recipe - 1 chicken breast per serving
- 4 chicken breast (4 oz. each)
- 1/3 c. low sodium chicken broth
- 3 T. butter, cut into cubes
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 3 T. TLC Italian Seasoning
- 2 t. dried oregano
- Whisk together the broth, oregano, lemon juice, and Italian seasoning.
- Pour in just enough to cover the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add chicken to the crock pot.
- Pour in the remainder of the liquid.
- Place the butter cubes on top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for approximately 6 hours, depending on the thickness and size of the chicken breasts.
- Calories: 294
- Fat: 17 grams
- Carbs: 1 grams
- Protein: 33 grams