Cajun Shrimp Stir Fry
Yields: 4 servings per recipe - 1/2 lb. per serving
- 1 ½ - 2 lbs. of large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 ½ T. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 2 T. TLC Cajun Seasoning
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine all ingredients.
- Manipulate the bag to make sure all the shrimp is coated.
- Place in fridge for 20-30 min.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet, adding a touch more oil if necessary.
- Saute until shrimp are bright pink on the outside, and no longer translucent, roughly 3-4 minutes.
- Serve over rice or pasta, or eat it as is.
- Calories: 167
- Fat: 8 grams
- Carbs: 11 grams
- Protein: 12 grams