Crockpot Black Bean Turkey Chili
Yields: 8 servings per recipe
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey meat (93/7)
- 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 15 oz can low sodium black beans, rinsed (optional)
- 2 - 3 T. TLC Chili Seasoning (start with 2, and add for additional heat)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- TIP: Cut up the turkey a bit before adding to slow cooker to help the cooking process.
- Garnish with sharp cheddar cheese, Greek yogurt (or sour cream), and freshly sliced jalapenos.
- Calories: 275
- Fat: 8.3 grams
- Carbs: 17 grams
- Protein: 28 grams