Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
Yields: 12 balls - 2 balls per serving
- 2 c. old fashioned oats (add more if needed)
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 1/3 c. pure maple syrup
- 2 T. vanilla extract
- 1/3 c. flax seed
- 1/3 c. nut butter (peanut and almond are best)
- 1 T. TLC Pumpkin Spice Seasoning (store bought is fine)
- OPTIONAL: Chopped nuts and chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-2 inch balls.
- Refrigerate and eat as desired.
- NOTE: To add more sweetness you can add 1 T. brown sugar or some chocolate chips.
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 17 grams
- Carbs: 32 grams
- Protein: 7 grams