Lemon Basil Steaks
Yields: 2 steaks - 1 serving per recipe
- 2 sirloin steaks
- 2 T. TLC Lemon House Seasoning (combo of lemon sea salt, garlic and pepper)
- 1 T. TLC Spicy House Seasoning (combo of sea salt, garlic, pepper and cayenne)
- 1 ½ t. dried basil
- 2 t. fresh chopped basil
- 1 t. lemon zest
- In a bowl, mix together the House Seasonings.
- Run steaks with the seasoning mixture and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Grill until desired temperature, and top with freshly chopped basil and lemon zest.
- Calories: 118
- Fat: 2 grams
- Carbs: 2 grams
- Protein: 18 grams