Lemon Garlic Chicken
Yields: 4 pieces of chicken
- 4 thin cut chicken breasts (this is key)
- 4 T. TLC Lemon House Seasoning (combo of lemon infused sea salt, garlic and pepper)
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. basil
- In a bowl, mix together the house seasoning, olive oil, and basil.
- Rub mixture into the chicken and allow to sit at room temperature for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 300-350 degrees.
- Cook chicken approximately 4 minutes each side, until completely done (time depends greatly on your grill).
- TIP: Do not move chicken while cooking; Only turn once.
- Garnish with fresh lemon zest and fresh basil if desired.
- Calories: 201
- Fat: 10 grams
- Carbs: 1 grams
- Protein: 29 grams