Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
Yields: 12 meatballs total - 3 meatballs per serving
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (may use ground turkey, chicken, or pork)
- 1 egg
- ⅔ c. Panko bread crumbs
- 2 T. TLC Italian Seasoning
- 1 T. garlic powder
- 2 pieces of string cheese, cut up (may use fresh mozzarella)
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for the mozzarella.
- Make sure everything is well combined, but do not overmix.
- Grab a small handful of the meat mixture and flatten in your hand.
- Put a piece of the mozzarella in the center of the meat and pinch up the sides.
- Roll the ball around in your hand and place in a muffin tin.
- Repeat procedure until entire mixture is finished.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
- Calories: 329
- Fat: 20 grams
- Carbs: 9 grams
- Protein: 27 grams