Cilantro Lime Chile Chicken Tacos
Yields: 4 tacos
- 4 8-inch tortillas
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 T. TLC Chile Lime Seasoning
- 1 T. TLC Taste of Arizona Seasoning
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, mix together the lime juice, half T. olive oil, and all seasonings.
- Once mixed well, add chicken breasts and marinate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge, and let chicken come to room temperature for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Heat saute pan to medium high and add up to 2 T. of extra virgin olive oil.
- Saute chicken breasts on each side for approximately 4 minutes.
- Remove from pan and chop well,
- Add back to pan and stir to incorporate any remaining flavors.
- Serve on tortillas with your favorite toppings.
- TIP: The best toppings for this are fresh cilantro, tomatoes, a bit of wine juice, and avocado.
- Calories: 285
- Fat: 14 grams
- Carbs: 12 grams
- Protein: 27 grams