Mediterranean Beef Tips
Yields: 2 pounds
- 2 lbs. beef tips
- 4 T. extra virgin olive oil, separated in half
- 1 T. TLC Mediterranean Seasoning
- 1t. sea salt
- In a bowl combine 2 T. of olive oil, salt and mediterranean seasoning.
- Mix well and rub onto the steaks.
- Marinate a minimum of 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge and let rest 30 minutes.
- Heat saute pan to a medium heat and add the additional 2 T. olive oil.
- Saute on each side until a golden brown crust appears.
- Remove from pan and let rest a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Serve with freshly cut cucumbers, tomatoes, and feta cheese if desired.
- Calories: 442
- Fat: 27 grams
- Protein: 48 grams