Yields: 16 servings per recipes
- 4 lbs. pork shoulder
- 2 shallots, sliced thin
- 1 c. low sodium chicken broth
- 1 T. TLC Original House Seasoning (sea salt, garlic and pepper)
- 4 T. TLC Inflammation Buster
- 1 T. garlic powder
- 1 t. pepper
- 1 T. salt
- ½ t. cumin
- ½ t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. cloves
- Cut the pork shoulder into large chunks and put into crock pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients, cover, and cook on high 8-10 hours until shreds easily.
- Remove from crock pot, shred, and add back into the crock pot so the juice may incorporate.
- Let warm through 10-20 minutes.
- Calories: 521
- Fat: 28 grams
- Carbs: 6 grams
- Protein: 40 grams