Turkey Taco Pizza Bread
Yields: 8 servings per recipe
- 1 small baguette of French bread
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 2 T. TLC Taco Seasoning
- ½-1 c. marinara
- 2 T. butter
- ⅓ c. Mexican blend cheese
- Brown turkey in a skillet and add marinara depending on how saucy you like it.
- Cut french loaf in half lengthwise and hollow out the insides.
- Melt butter in the microwave and spread over the bread.
- Broil the bread 3 minutes, until just crispy and lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and fill with the turkey and sauce mix.
- Top with cheese and put back under the broiler until cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Calories: 245
- Fat: 6 grams
- Carbs: 25 grams
- Protein: 19 grams