Yields: 4 servings per recipe - 1 c. per serving
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 c. vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 c. milk
- 2 T. applesauce
- 1 T. TLC Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- ½ T. brown sugar
- ½ t. thyme
- ½ t. onion powder
- ½ t. salt
- ⅛ t. black pepper
- In a medium pot over medium heat, toast all spices until fragrant.
- Whisk in the stock to the spices and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the milk and the applesauce while continually stirring and add in the puree 1 spoonful at a time.
- Whisk until well combined and simmer over medium low heat for 1 hour.
- Top with toasted pumpkin seeds and fresh thyme.
- Calories: 111
- Fat: 2 grams
- Carbs: 16 grams
- Protein: 3 grams