White Chicken Chili
Yields: 4 servings per recipe
- 32 oz. chicken broth, low sodium
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 15 oz. can white chili beans
- 15 oz. cannellini beans
- 15 oz. can corn
- 4 oz. can green chiles
- 2 T. TLC Chili Seasoning
- 1 lime
- 1 T. cilantro or parsley, chopped finely as garnish
- Rinse and drain the corn and cannellini beans.
- Add to a large pot on the stove.
- Add the chili beans (do not drain!)
- Add all remaining ingredients and simmer on low for 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- When done, add the juice of one lime and toss with cilantro or parsley.
- TIP: If done in a crock pot, use raw chicken cut in a 1 inch dice.
- Set to low for 4 hours.
- Check frequently, as this can overcook itself very quickly.
- Calories: 443
- Fat: 10 grams
- Carbs: 44 grams
- Protein: 36 grams