Servings: 8 servings per recipe
What You Need
- 1 package no boil/oven ready lasagna noodles
- 2 c. alfredo sauce
- 8 oz. baby spinach
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp TLC Rustic Italian Seasoning
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 2 c. mozzarella
- ¼ c. Parmesan
- ⅛ t. salt
- 1 T. olive oil
How to Make It
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan, saute the garlic and spinach with the olive oil. Stir in the Rustic ItalianItalain Seasoning.
- After 5 minutes, add the chopped chicken and rosemary to the spinach mixture.
- Add 1 c. Alfredo sauce to the spinach mixture.
- In a baking dish, pour in enough Alfredo sauce just to coat the bottom.
- Add noodles, then spinach mix, then mozzarella, then a bit more sauce.
- Layer until you have reached the top of the pan. The final layer should be noodles, sauce, mozzarella, and Parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes until brown and bubbly.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 16g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!