Sometimes simple is best, right?! The beauty of this recipe is that you can totally switch it up to include whatever veggies YOU like the best!
Servings: 4 servings per recipe - 1/4 lb. per serving
What You Need
- 3 pounds veggies of choice this is the TOTALL amount of all the veggies.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp TLC Original House Seasoning
How to Make It
- Peel (If necessary) all of the vegetables and cut into large chunks.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss veggies in olive oil and seasoning
- Roast in oven approximately 35 minutes or until fork tender.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with more seasoing (if necessary, according to personal refrnce) and serve!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!