Have fun mixing and matching my Seasonings for this recipe! I have used various combinations of my Taco the Town, Taste of Arizona, Christy’s Chile Lime and SoCal Cilantro Lime! They all go REALLY well together!
If you don’t have any of my specialty seasoning blends, what are you waiting for? Purchase some below and use code BLOG for 10% off! In the meantime feel free to just use your favorite herbs and spices to season your wings!
Steak Taco Quinoa Bowls
Servings 4 servings per recipe
- 1 large ribeye steakn( 10-12 ounces) use a good quality cut
- 1/2 -1 T. olive oil
- 2 T. TLC Taco the Town Seasoning
- 2 c. cooked quinoa
- 1 cucumber diced small
- 1 shallot diced small
- 1 red bell pepper diced small
- 1 roma tomato diced small
- 2 t. cilantro chopped (can use parsley)
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 T. lemon juice
- I LOVE to combine the flavors listed above to maximum flavor! Feel free to mix and match!
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- Remove steak from the fridge, and combine olive oil and seasoning to create a "paste" and rub into the meat.
- Cover and place steak in the fridge for the day or overnight, or leave at room temperature for an hour before cooking.
- Grill or broil steak to desired internal temp.
- Remove steak from the heat and let sit 5 minutes before cutting into thin strips.
- In a bowl combine the quinoa and all diced veggies.
- Add 1 T. olive oil and 1 T. of lemon juice and mix well.
- Top salad with thinly sliced steak and fresh cilantro or parsley.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g