I LOVE to serve this hearty, comforting soup with some roasted or grilled chicken. Yum!
Check out the recipe vault for more incredible recipes and save 15% on my Handcrafted Seasoning Blends when you use code BLOG at checkout.
Servings: 4 servings per recipe - 1 c. per serving
What You Need
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 c. vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 c. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 T. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 T. TLC Harvest Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- ½ T. brown sugar
- ½ t. thyme
- ½ t. onion powder
- ½ t. salt
- ⅛ t. black pepper
How to Make It
- In a medium pot over medium heat, toast all the herbs and spices until fragrant.
- Whisk the stock into the spices and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the milk and the applesauce while continually stirring and add in the puree 1 spoonful at a time.
- Whisk until well combined and simmer over medium low heat for 1 hour.
- Top with toasted pumpkin seeds and fresh thyme.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!