Who doesn’t love warm pumpkin loaf with a little pat of butter on a chilly Fall morning? I know I do! FUN FACT: the ratio of spices in this recipe is exactly how I created my Harvest Pumpkin Spice blend.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. oil can substitute applesauce for 1/2 c.
- 2/3 c. water
- 3 c. white sugar
- 3 ½ c. all purpose gluten free flour (I like King Arthur Flour)
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1 ½ t. salt
- 2 ½ T. TLC Harvest Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- 2 T. cinnamon
- 1 t. ginger
- ¼ t. cloves
- ¼ t. allspice
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease three 7x3 in loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin, eggs, water, oil and sugar.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, and spices.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture.
- Do not over mix.
- Pour in to loaf tins and bake 45-50 minutes until tooth pick comes out clean when inserted in to the center of the loaf.
- Let cool.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 505kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 20g