Love pumpkin spice season? Love a quick grab and go snack to keep your energy up and cravings at bay? Then you MUST try my Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls. TIP: Feel free to add chopped nuts or chocolate chips, these are easily customizable.
Servings: 12 balls - 2 balls per serving
What You Need
- 2 c. old fashioned oats add more if needed
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 1/3 c. pure maple syrup
- 2 T. vanilla extract
- 1/3 c. flax seed
- 1/3 c. nut butter peanut and almond are best
- 1 T. TLC Harvest Pumpkin Spice Seasoning (Inflammation Buster works too!)
- OPTIONAL: Chopped nuts and chocolate chips
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-2 inch balls.
- Refrigerate and eat as desired.
- NOTE: To add more sweetness you can add 1 T. brown sugar or some chocolate chips.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
Like our Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls Recipe?
Check out our Chocolate Oat Energy Balls Recipe!