Love pumpkin spice season? Love a quick grab and go snack to keep your energy up and cravings at bay? Then you MUST try my Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls. TIP: Feel free to add chopped nuts or chocolate chips, these are easily customizable.
Servings: 12 balls - 2 balls per serving
What You Need
- 2 c. old fashioned oats add more if needed
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 1/3 c. pure maple syrup
- 2 T. vanilla extract
- 1/3 c. flax seed
- 1/3 c. nut butter peanut and almond are best
- 1 T. TLC Harvest Pumpkin Spice Seasoning (Inflammation Buster works too!)
- OPTIONAL: Chopped nuts and chocolate chips
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-2 inch balls.
- Refrigerate and eat as desired.
- NOTE: To add more sweetness you can add 1 T. brown sugar or some chocolate chips.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
Like our Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls Recipe?
Check out our Chocolate Oat Energy Balls Recipe!