What You Need
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. TLC Inflammation Buster Seasoning may use plain cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1 scoop collagen or protein powder
How to Make It
- Mash banana with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the protein powder.
- Combine banana and eggs, and mix well.
- Heat skillet to medium heat and add 1 T. olive oil or coconut oil.
- Add mixture to skillet to create a pancake.
- Flip after approximately 30 seconds, when the edges look golden brown.
- Finish cooking.
- Top with fresh fruit if desired.
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!