Servings: 4 lbs - 8 (1/2 lb) servings per recipe
What You Need
- 3 lbs. bottom round roast
- 1 1/2 c low sodium beef stock
- 2 packets home style gravy seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 packet Italian dressing seasoning
- 1 lb. new potatoes
- 1 c. baby carrots
- 2 tbsp TLC Original House Seasoning
How to Make It
- Mix together the beef broth, and all seasoning packets.
- Pour about one inch into the bottom of your crock pot.
- Add roast to the crock pot, and drizzle with some broth mixture.
- Pour into the potatoes and carrots, and spread around evenly.
- Pour in remaining broth mixture.
- Cover crock pot, turn on low, and cook 8 hours, or until beef shreds apart.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 10g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault where you can sort by diet, protein source, course, and even seasoning used.