Lemony, herby, zesty, juicy, this recipe is a winner!! Serve with a side of roasted fingerling potatoes and you have got one heck of an impressive meal!
What You Need
- -FOR THE PORK-
- 4 thin cut pork chops or pound out regular chops to 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 T. olive oil
- 1/2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 t. TLC Original House Seasoning sea salt, garlic and pepper
- 2 T. lemon juice
- -FOR THE BREADCRUMB MIXTURE-
- 2 c. panko breadcrumbs plain
- 2 T. TLC Rustic Italian Seasoning
- 1 T. TLC Original House Seasoning
- 1/2 c. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 T. lemon juice
- drizzle olive oil
How to Make It
- Coat the pork chops with the olive oil, balsamic, House seasoning and lemon juice.
- Cover and marinate 60-90 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 WITH the baking pan inside. This is key!
- In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, house seasoning, cheese, italian seasoning.
- Press breadcrumb mixture into the pork chops, repeating on both sides.
- Place breaded pork chops on HOT pan and cover with any remaining breadcrumb mixture.
- Drizzle lightly with a bit of olive oil.
- Bake 15-30 minutes (depends greatly on size of pork chops. )
Calories: 490kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 20g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!