Nothing says Holiday time to me more than candy canes and peppermint! This fudgy brownie recipe will satisfy all your Holiday cravings, oh and you can make it with gluten-free or traditional brownie mix!
Servings: 12 servings per recipe - 1 square per serving
What You Need
- 1 Package Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Brownie Mix (may use a traditional brownie mix, make according to instructions, add vanilla and peppermint extracts)
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ sticks melted butter
- ¾ c. warm water
- 3/4 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp mild flavor or ½ TBSP. (intense) peppermint extract
- 1 candy cane or peppermint disc crushed
- OPTIONAL: chopped walnuts
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease one 13 x 9 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until just combines, minus the crushed peppermint.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the loaf.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, and sprinkle with crushed peppermint.
- Allow to fully cool and cut into squares.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!