The easiest cobbler recipe you will ever make, I especially love the crispy, crunchy buttery edges! Also, feel free to add your favorite berries to change up the flavor profile!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 1 large can diced or 5 sliced peaches
- 2/3 c. flour
- 2/3 c. milk
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 t. TLC American Apple Pie Seasoning may use plain cinnamon too
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in 9x9 dish.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, sugar, milk, and baking powder.
- Pour contents into dish. DO NOT MIX.
- Drain peaches, and lightly spoon into dish on top of the mixture. DO NOT MIX.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool 15-20 minutes before serving.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g