4 ingredient, gluten free peanut butter cookies? OK! Feel free to add some chocolate chips or chopped nuts too!
Servings: 6 servings per recipe - 1-2 cookies depending on size
What You Need
- 1 c. peanut butter crunchy or creamy
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp TLC The Gingerbread Man Seasoning (can also use American Apple Pie, Inflammation Buster, or Harvest Pumpkin Spice)
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Refrigerate one hour, so cookies are easy to form.
- Place 1 inch balls of cookie dough on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes, and then transfer to a cooling rack.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 22gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!