What You Need
- 8 oz. pad thai or lo mein noodles
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ T. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 T. light brown sugar
- 1 t. fish sauce
- 2 green onions sliced
- ⅓ c. unsalted peanuts chopped
- 1 tbsp TLC Asian Ginger Seasoning
How to Make It
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add the noodles and cook to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the garlic. Cook until tender.
- In a bowl, whisk your eggs lightly with a fork. Pour them into the skillet, and cook just until they solidify, moving the eggs around the skillet so they lightly scramble. Do not overcook.
- Remove when eggs are cooked and set aside.
- In another small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, fish sauce, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet and add the scrambled eggs.
- Add noodles and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with green onions, cilantro, and peanuts.
- Toss to combine, and serve while still warm.
Serving: 3g | Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!