Servings: 2 servings per recipe - 1/4 c. per serving
What You Need
- ½ c. steel cut oats
- 1 t. chia seeds
- 1/4 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 t. nutmeg
- 1-2 T. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 c. mixed berries
- 2/3 c. almond milk can use regular
- 1/2 tsp TLC Inflammation Buster Seasoning or any cinnamon based blend
How to Make It
- Throw all the contents into a bowl and mix well.
- Stick in the fridge overnight.
- You may add an additional 1/4 c. of milk in the morning if desired. This is KEY.
- You may eat cold or heat up.
- Add additional berries if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)