Juicy, crispy, and packed with flavor, this oven fried chicken is the perfect meal when you feel like being a tad bit indulgent? Also, feel free to substitute any number of our Seasonings for Taste of Arizona to change up the flavor profile! I LOVE this with 3 Amigos Spicy and Ragin Cajun!
What You Need
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 ½ c. buttermilk
- ½1 tbsp TLC Original House Seasoning
- ¼ t. cayenne
Bread Crumb Mixture
- ¾ c. panko bread crumbs
- ¼ c. almond flour
- 1 tbsp TLC Taste of Arizona Seasoning
- 1 t. dried parsley
How to Make It
- Combine all buttermilk mixture ingredients in a bowl, and add chicken thighs.
- Marinate over night.
- Combine all bread crumb mixture ingredients together, and lay out on a flat surface.
- Remove the chicken from the buttermilk, and dredge into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Make sure to use any extra bread crumbs to cover the chicken thoroughly, and spray the tops of the chicken with a little bit of olive oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 40-45 minutes.