Ranch Chicken Tenders
Yields: 4 servings per recipe - 2 tenders per servings
- 8 chicken tenders
- ½ c. milk
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- ½ c. Greek yogurt
- ¾ c. bread crumbs
- 2 T. Parmesan cheese
- Whisk together yogurt, milk, and ½ of the packet of ranch seasoning.
- Combine with chicken tenders until well coated, and let marinate in an airtight container for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Mix together bread crumbs, the other half of the ranch seasoning, and parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle evenly along the bottom of a small pan.
- Press chicken tenders into bread crumb evenly on all sides and transfer to a foil lined pan.
- Distribute extra bread crumbs evenly over top of the chicken tenders.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- TIP: These can be made ahead of time and held in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 2 grams
- Carbs: 15 grams
- Protein: 9 grams