Balsamic Honey Dijon Chicken
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 lbs. Chicken (thighs or breasts work best)
- 1 T. TLC House Seasoning (combo of sea salt, garlic and pepper)
- ½ c. Dijon mustard
- ¼ c. raw honey
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. rosemary
- In a bowl, mix together the House Seasoning, Dijon mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar, and rosemary.
- Place the chicken in a crock pot and cover with the sauce.
- Cook on high approximately 4 hours (depends greatly on your crock pot).
- Calories: 322
- Fat: 20 grams
- Carbs: 25 grams
- Protein: 62 grams