Calling all brunch fans, this one is for you! Simple and easy, this flavor-packed recipe is sure to be a big hit! Oh, and if you like cheese, feta and goat cheese are both amazing in this, just add a couple of tablespoons.
Check out the recipe vault for more incredible recipes and save 15% on my Handcrafted Seasoning Blends when you use code BLOG at checkout.
What You Need
- 1 cup wild mushrooms i love crimini and portabello
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp TLC Original House Seasoning
- ½ tbsp dried thyme
- 4 large eggs
- 1 T. milk you can use nut or dairy
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk and set aside.
- In a saute pan over medium heat, melt together the butter and olive oil, and add in mushrooms.
- Saute approximately five minutes until the mushrooms become translucent, and add in the thyme and onion powder.
- Let heat through for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Spread mushroom mixture across the bottom of the pan, and add the egg and milk mixture on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes.