Ready for a huge family favorite recipe? The mozzarella stuffed meatballs are SO good, in fact, prepare to make a double batch of this, it goes quick! Pair with noodles or zoodles, or eat alone for an amazing Italian meal.
Servings: 12 meatballs total - 3 meatballs per serving
What You Need
How to Make It
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for the mozzarella.
- Make sure everything is well combined, but do not overmix.
- Grab a small handful of the meat mixture and flatten in your hand.
- Put a piece of the mozzarella in the center of the meat and pinch up the sides.
- Roll the ball around in your hand and place in a muffin tin.
- Repeat procedure until entire mixture is finished.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
Serving: 3g | Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 20g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!