Nothing says cool and refreshing like mint, and summer is the perfect time for a mojito! I love to rim this with my LIme House, but if you don’t have that particular Seasoning blend you could always use a bit of lime juice with my Original House or plain sea salt.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used
What You Need
- 5 mint leaves
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp granulated sweetener of choice stevia works great
- 4 oz lime seltzer water (add more or less to taste) I like Bubly or LaCroix
How to Make It
- Muddle mint leaves (except 1) with the lime juice.
- Rim a cocktail glass with Lime House Seasoning.
- Fill rimmed glass with ice.
- Add vodka and muddled mint mixture.
- Finish with lime seltzer water.
- Garnish with remaining mint and a slice of lime.