Love beer? Me too! Love lime and a little kick? Same!!! This classic michelada has just enough kick to it without being overwhelming and is totally refreshing. Rimed with my Christy’s Chile Lime (the original reason that Seasoning was created was as a cocktail rim), you can also sub in my 3 Amigos Spicy for a more fiery kick!
What You Need
- 1 12 oz can mexican beer for low carb use Corona Premier or Michelob Ultra
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce I prefer tabasco or tapatio
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp TLC Christy's Chile Lime Seasoning or 3 Amigos Spicy
How to Make It
- Rim a pint glass with either or the Seasoning blends
- To the bottom of the glass add lime juice, hot sauce and worcestershire.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Stop with beer until full and stir gently to incorporate all ingredients.
- Garnish with a lime.
Tiny Little Chef Seasonings Used or Reccomended (click to purchase and use code BLOG for 15% off)
Like our Chile Lime Michelada Recipe?
Check out our Chile Lime Chicken Wings Recipe – it uses the same great TLC products!