Servings: 8 servings per recipe-1/4 lb. chicken per serving
What You Need
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. sesame oil
- 2 T. chili paste
- ¼ c. Hoisin sauce
- 2 T. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 T. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp TLC Asian Ginger Seasoning
- 1 carrot shredded
How to Make It
- Rinse whole lettuce leaves and pat dry, keep leaves whole.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on plate.
- In a medium skillet over high heat, brown chicken breasts in the olive oil, cooking thoroughly.
- Remove from pan, let cool, and mince chicken very finely.
- Add back to skillet and allow to cook more if necessary.
- Combine the garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ginger, vinegar and chili paste, and add to the finely minced chicken.
- Allow to heat through for 5 minutes, at a low simmer.
- Add chicken to the lettuce, top with the shredded carrots.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 10g
Need more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!