The perfect transition dinner from summer to fall, this dish is packed with the flavors of summer and the ease of crockpot cooking!
Servings: 4 servings per recipe - 1 chicken breast per serving
What You Need
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 c. low sodium chicken stock
- 2 lemons halved (reserve juice)
- juice of 2 lemons
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 6 garlic gloves
- 5 basil leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 T. TLC Original House Seasoning
How to Make It
- Pour chicken broth into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Add all ingredients except the chicken. Stir ingredients to make sure all flavors are incorporated.
- Add chicken breasts. Spoon some broth over the chicken.
- Add lemon halves.
- Squeeze in lemon juice and add garlic cloves.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, until cooked all the way through.
- Leave whole or shred in the crock pot, with the liquid, using a handheld mixer.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 4gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!