Cool, refreshing and not even remotely good for you, you can totally add any berries that you like and even substitute limeade or raspberry/strawberry lemonade concentrate!
Servings: 8 servings per recipe- 1 slice or mini pie per serving
What You Need
- 1 can condensed sweetened milk
- 6 oz. can frozen lemonade can use raspberry or strawberry lemonade
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 9 oz. Cool Whip
- 2 graham cracker crust pie shells or 8 mini shells
How to Make It
- Mix condensed milk and lemonade.
- Slowly stir in Cool Whip.
- Add lemon juice to mixture.
- Spoon into pie shells. Top with lemon zest.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g
You might also like: Lemon Bars Recipe