A classic dessert made with simple ingredients, this one is always a crowd-pleaser!
Servings: 12 servings per recipe - 1 square per serving
What You Need
- 2 c. all-purpose flour (can also use GF flour)
- 2 c. sugar
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. real butter
- 4 eggs beaten
- ½ c. lemon juice
- ¼ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ t. baking powder
How to Make It
- Mix 2 c. flour, powdered sugar, and butter in food processor until crumbled.
- Press into a 9x13 baking dish that has been well floured and buttered.
- Bake at 350 degrees until barely golden brown on the edges. (15 - 20 min.)
- Mix eggs, sugar, lemon juice, baking powder, and ¼ c. flour in food processor bowl.
- Pour mixture into warm baked crust.
- Bake at 350 another 20-28 minutes.
- It is done when toothpick comes clean out of the center.
- Liberally sprinkle with powdered sugar while still warm.
- Store in airtight container.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9gNeed more recipes? Visit our amazing recipe vault!